Thursday, May 19, 2005

Where I'm from, we believe all sorts of things that aren't true. We call it history.

Finale of CSI tonight. Do I care? I think not! But I do care about Without a Trace, but that isn't on till later. I should probably do my math homework, but that can wait too. I think I want to call my mom. And I am so happy! Our AP book review got postponed till Monday so I didn't have to worry about it today.

Speaking of happy, I think I am happy. I think the bell jar is smashed, or at least cracked. I got a blessing from my dad on Tuesday night when it got really bad. And I have felt a lot better since then. And I have noticed a few signs around that have made me a feel a lot better about it. So yeah, I don't think that the bell jar will descend again for a while.

Steven Baxter, you are such a jerk! I can't believe that you skipped school and went and saw Star Wars WITHOUT ME! Gah! Oh well, I suppose I'll get over it. Eventually.

You know, I've always wanted to try my hand at tennis. It has always seemed so fascinating to me, the science behind it. Not to mention I love the sound of tennis balls on the court, that nice "pocky" (shut up, that's how I describe it) sound. And the nice thwack from the racket. Anyway, someday.

Only a week and two days till I go to Medford! Whoo-hoo! I'm so stoked. But I know I'm going to cry the day I leave or something pathetic like that, and I'll end up crying myself to sleep for the next week. But I think I'll live. And if there's a week during the summer when I'm not doing anything (ha ha) and Chelsea isn't busy getting ready for college (sniff sniff) then maybe she can come up for a little while, which would be totally sweet.

K, I'm going to go, but love to all!

2 comments:

pev said...

pocky..*snicker*

Beckah said...

Yes, Coop. And shut up Baxter!

Creative Commons License
Into the Maze of a Mind by Rebekah Whittaker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.