Tuesday, May 10, 2005

How could you give your love to someone else and share your dreams with me? Sometimes the very thing you're looking for is the one thing you can't see

Why am I so stupid? I'm a chicken, that's what I am. I was having a pretty bad day, but I got some Chocolate Therapy, and the one thing that made it all better was that Chelsea called this evening. And I was able to tell her about everything that's been bugging me, and she gave me advice, and it was all wonderful. And if you want to check out her blog, and find out all about my best friend in Medford, I have it linked, it's the last one. "One Day I'll Fly."

I don't understand myself sometimes. But I'm glad that I have such wonderful friends, like Jen the Canadian, who I can talk to and get advice from cause they understand life so much better than I do. I just wish I was smarter about all this and not so timid. Oh well, I'll get over it and then everything will be solved and life will be uncomplicated again. I hope. If it's not, I get a Canadian flag. Well, I'd better go, but I love you all, and I hope that your lives are less complicated and annoying than mine is.

7 comments:

Just me said...

nope, my life is quite complicated as well. Do you think it's something in the water here? but i've come to the conclusion that almost any mood can be made better by dancing around to "A Thing Called Love" in your underwear.
-Jillian

Beckah said...

Speaking of which, I want it back!

pev said...

... great... can I have those seconds back that you wasted of my life with that image in my head!? Um, ... I hate vague people :). tell me!!

Anonymous said...

Is your title a random quote?... or is directed?

Beckah said...

Sort of both...

Anonymous said...

I hope you can figure thigs out hon. You do know I am here for you if you need to talk don't you? You know we haven't talked much lately. We should do that even if it is about really stupid stuff like ummmm.......clouds, bubbles, wind, or anything I don't know but lets talk. Love ya hon.

~Maegan

Beckah said...

Thanks Maeg.

Creative Commons License
Into the Maze of a Mind by Rebekah Whittaker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.