Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Our little army, we were commandos, gorillas with decoder rings!

I am stressed out. Seriously. And I haven't even received half the assignments that I have to do. Oh well. I know that I'll have to take some of my homework to Medford, so hopefully Chelsea will have some homework to do so that I'm not the only one. And since I'm going to school with her, there will probably be time then to do some of it. But I'm way excited for all the activities that I get to go to. There's the dance concert, Thespian banquet, their final choir concert, CATS. Oh, it's going to be great.

I really miss Jen. And I've only met her, what, twice? But she's really really freakin awesome, and my mom says that we look like sisters. Maybe I should have been born Canadian. But we have had some really interesting chats online, and I'm glad that I finally figured out who that e-mail address belonged to, so that we can talk a lot now. And I'm seriously considering my idea to run away to Canada to become a Mountie.

I'm seriously stressed, and I'm going to swtich compys. Hold up.

Ok, I'm back. The other compy was being weird, and when I would type, the word wouldn't show up for a second or two, so I would type, and then have to wait a few seconds till I could see it so that I could go back and edit my mistakes. I should be studying for my Pre-Cal test, so that I can do other things when I get home, but I really don't want to, and it's not required anyway. I have an insanely disgusting amount of things to do today, so hopefully with a little calmness and a lot of chocolate, I'll get through it all.

And guess what I have! Banana chips! Huzzah! Maybe this day won't turn out to be so bad after all.

3 comments:

Beckah said...

YAY! It sounds like so much fun. I'll look you up if I'm ever there. AND I could be like Dudley Do-Right.

Beckah said...

Have you ever watched Rocky and Bullwinkle? Like the old cartoon? They have Dudley Do-Right on those. Quite funny in fact. And no, for some reason I don't think it's weird. Though it should be. Considering you're Canadian...

Beckah said...

Yeah, the real movie isn't as funny. Oh well. Mainly cause I like his voice in the cartoon.

Creative Commons License
Into the Maze of a Mind by Rebekah Whittaker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.