Monday, May 16, 2005

But you're my favorite thing by far...that's gotta count for something...

I fell asleep and woke up to birdsong. Do you know what an incredible feeling that is? I had opened my windows so that I could listen to the rain while I fell asleep, and the birds heralded my sleep and waking. It was so peaceful, and so calming. I slept for quite some time, and it was very relaxing.

I had a really strange dream. I dreamt that I was pregnant, but I could actually feel him kicking, and I knew that it was a boy, and it was the strangest thing, like when I woke up I actually knew what it felt like to be pregnant. It was crazy.

Well, I should go to bed, cause it's really late, but I finished the Oklahoma video! Yahoo! And it works! I can't wait to show it off.

And I absolutely love the purity of vanilla ice cream.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do you know who the father was? That is kind of weird you dream was that realistic. Chocolate ice cream is so muc h bettter.

~Maegan

Beckah said...

Well, yeah, it's not my favorite ice cream, but it's just very comforting sometimes. And I don't know who the father was. I woke up before I found out.

Just me said...

or the ice cream man...that's why you like vanilla ice cream so much
-Jillian

Just me said...

wow...so this is what making sense feels like...
-Jillian

Creative Commons License
Into the Maze of a Mind by Rebekah Whittaker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.