Thursday, May 26, 2005

It's 2 o'clock already and I haven't attracted any hot guys yet! My life is unfulfilled.

Not really. I just thought it was a good phrase.

And it's not my fault I swear! I'm not avoiding certain people (Steven)! I can explain! And I will. Don't worry.

Bless me, I just sneezed. Ha ha. Snoze. Wow, I'm tired. But I know that as soon as the sun goes down then I'll be wide awake. Ew, gross. I just noticed that I sneezed all over my arm, and now it's covered in snot. Yuck.

I need to call Chelsea to find out when the dance concert is, because I think that we'll just drive straight to the school. I don't know though. And Mrs. Brock said that we can listen to our state competition CD, but if Mr. Jacobson doesn't bring it, I may have to stalk him at his house and steal it so that I can burn it. Cause he didn't bring it today. And I have a ridiculous amount of homework to do, but oh well. I've already resigned myself to doing most of it in Medford. Hopefully I won't get too distracted. And I already know that I'm going to go to my old math teacher if I have any questions. I'm excited! Yoo hoo!

Yoo hoo? I'm a very strange person when I get punchy. Which I am. Punchy, that is. Well, I'm strange too, but that's not what I meant. Nevermind. Ah! I want ice cream! Maybe later though.

Isha dissed the religion of Star Wars! She's watching Episode II, and I said, "Oh, I thought you were watching a good one." And she said that the effects were so horrible that she didn't want to watch it. Ah! True , the effects aren't good now, but they were great for the time and the acting is so much better. Much better actors. Oh well.

I'm going to go call Chelsea now, and I hope you're happy Steven, cause I actually wrote something. It's your turn now.

Love to all!

5 comments:

Just me said...

Dude, if I were an attractive guy I'd so be attracted to you.
-Jillian

Beckah said...

Hey thanks.

pev said...

am i the only one who finds that disturbing?

Beckah said...

Probably.

Just me said...

I'm find with it.
-Jillian

Creative Commons License
Into the Maze of a Mind by Rebekah Whittaker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.