Monday, May 23, 2005

It's all part of Raymond's new miss a payment, lose a limb plan!

I think that people make life too complicated for themselves. Well, me too, but I've been trying to stop. I think that since we make our lives so complicated it makes us unhappy. I think that we should be content with what we have and not worry about things that might happen. I don't mean we shouldn't progress, but I think we tend to over-do it sometimes. Like things aren't as bad as they seem. I was thinking about this the other day and decided to share it. It's from a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon.

Calvin: "My parents are the two stupidest people on earth. Just my luck they'd get married and have me. I hate everybody. I don't see how anyone could ever fall in love. People are jerks."

Hobbes: "Sometimes they are, but look at all the colors on the trees today."

I suggest that we all act like Hobbes, and notice the wonderful and beautiful things in life. And if we're having a little trouble, I hope that we all have someone to help point those things out.

Love to all.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Into the Maze of a Mind by Rebekah Whittaker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.