Sunday, April 24, 2005

She's a little blue, but it turns out she needs a heart transplant.

I've had a strange realization. I've had these weird dreams with people where I end up making out with them or something, and I couldn't really figure out why. Then I thought, well, maybe subconsciously I'm disappointed with my lack of action, and so my brain picks that up and tries to deal with that in my sleep. Even though consciously I don't need that sort of thing. I wonder...

Wow. I just read that over. It sounds really weird and creepy and disgusting. It may be better for you all to simply disregard this blog.

1 comment:

pev said...

You're... Creeeeeppppyyy. Bah hah. Shut up, its really early, I just got done doing the papers! DON'T MOCK ME!

Creative Commons License
Into the Maze of a Mind by Rebekah Whittaker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.