Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I didn't know that musical theatre was synonymous with semi-circle...

I am really glad I have certain friends. There are some people that are just amazing, and I really think that they were sent by the Lord. I'm having a really hard time right now. I'm metaphorically re-aligning my mirrors (thank you Willie and Liz). It's really rather difficult for me to explain what I feel right now. And I feel terrible because some people are going through the exact same things that I went through about two weeks ago, and I hope that I can be there for them when they need me. This whole situation is completely stupid, but maybe it needed to happen or something. Divine intervention? I don't know. But I feel like I've been searching and praying for an answer to my problems, and the past few days, mostly this last weekend, I feel like I've been getting my answer through others' words or actions. I hope I'm making the right decision.

I love my dad though. He really understands me and what I need. I'm glad I can talk to him, and that we understand each other. I hate it when he goes away, and then I have no dad around. It makes me sad when he goes away.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate not being able to express myself correctly? Yes, I believe I have. Numerous times, in fact. I went to seminary today during fourth period. It was very nice. It's an all-guy class, and it was very fun to just sit in the back and listen to their conversations. Bro Fawcett is really cool. It was a short day though, so we didn't get very far into the lesson. Some days though, I just like to talk about random stuff, and it doesn't neccessarily have to be a set lesson. I love it when a lesson turns spiritual all by itself, and it just comes around, and we have a really neat spiritual discussion that wasn't planned. I love spontaneous spiritual experiences.

I like being able to vent, and I'm sorry if none of you is going to enjoy this. It's really for my use anyway. I don't care about you guys at all. Actually, I do, and I'm just kidding, so no one get offended! Some people get offended really easily, and it kinda bugs me. I do all the time, so I know I'm guilty of it, but that's why I like writing things to people instead of talking to them. Talking you have to think up a response on the spot, and something you say may come out wrong, and even though you didn't mean it that way, it's too late to take it back. But with writing, you can take all the time you need to think things out, and then you can revise what you say so that it sounds the best. And I am still under the impression that home-schooling screws your kids over.

Well, that's about all for today, unless I think of something else, which I probably will and then be too lazy to put it in until tomorrow. So good day to all, and to all a happy National Stoner's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so all for the second last paragraph. I hate it when people get offended at stupid things, even though I do, I am so horrible at talking which is why I like to write my ideas and thoughts down, and I also agree that home-schooling screws your kids over. Sweet peas, Belize.
Man, making up sayings is fun.
(oh, this is Jen by the way)

Creative Commons License
Into the Maze of a Mind by Rebekah Whittaker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.