Monday, April 18, 2005

Gah, Ugh, and Meh

I hate it when you can't put into words what's going on in your brain. It's really hard to say what you want so that others can actually understand you. Hence the title of this blog. There are no words to describe how I feel right now. Life is strange, you know? Nothing ever really seems normal. Sorry. Let me introduce myself. I am Rebekah Whittaker and this is my blog, a magical where you can access bits and pieces of what is going on in my brain. In other words, you won't understand any of this.

LIFE IS SO CONFUSING! I want life to be simple, without these difficult decisions and without all the stress and worry and hurt feelings. Then again, if life were so easy, we would never grow and there would be no point to our existance. These things really make you think, don't they.

And to all those who care, and also to those who don't, I love Liz. She is the best friend I have, and I am very grateful to have her as my sister in this earthly life. She has really helped me through some difficult times.

Anywho, nothing else. So I think I'll stop. Right about now.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Into the Maze of a Mind by Rebekah Whittaker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.