Saturday, June 04, 2005

"Yes, Jeeves," I said, "Yes, griping story full of action and human interest. You should set to it music sometime and sing it. Meanwhile..."

Well, me mum's here for the weekend and I'm awfully glad. I love spending time with her. It's great fun. I'm so excited for next week. Everybody's gone except for me and my dad, and it's going to be a lot of fun. We'll have good times together...when he's home that is. He works. And my two best friends are currently unavailable. Oh well. I'll get through it, and hopefully dance a lot. I don't mind dancing in front of people for a show or for a concert, but just when I'm dancing I care. So I'll have lots of opportunities to dance around my house without worrying if people are watching or not.

Medford was so much fun! And all the stress and worrying that I had to deal with to finish school was all worth it just to see CATS. It was incredible, and I am in love.

There are many things I love in this world, and I must say that the priesthood is one that I love the most. I love the blessing of the priesthood from receiving blessings from worthy priesthood leaders. It is amazing.

I finally turned my library books in after three days of being late. Oh well. The fines shouldn't be too heavy. And maybe if they do get heavy, I'll be lucky enough to move before I get a chance to pay them. Not that I've ever done that before...*cough cough*

You may have noticed that I added yet another link to someone's blog, that of my dear friend Daniel Harris. He's a nice kid, I like him quite a lot, he's very enjoyable to be around. And if he learns how to use proper punctuation, you may learn quite a lot from him.

Well, I'd better head out, but I hope that everyone is doing well, that they are reasonably happy in their dealings, and that the police aren't after them. And a dear and wonderful happy birthday to my other half and dearest friend Chelsea Horton. Ciao!

4 comments:

Beckah said...

If anyone comments on the complete randomness of each section of this post, I may be compelled to do a bit of physical damage...

Just me said...

How did you know the police were after me!?!
-Jillian

Beckah said...

I'm not sure....I miss you Jen!

Just me said...

Wow...yeah, that was probably a dead give away huh? I'll have to remember to take it off next time.
-Jillian

Creative Commons License
Into the Maze of a Mind by Rebekah Whittaker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.