Monday, August 02, 2010

Changes

I took a peek at Liz's blog this afternoon and found that she has made some changes. Thinking I would try it out, I too made some changes. However, this is probably about as much as I'm going to do. I don't care enough to change any little details or add more links or anything like that. So this is it.

I should probably write more often. The trouble is, much of what I want to write about is deeply personal and probably not very interesting to others. I have been thinking about writing posts as I finish books. That's a good idea. Maybe I'll start doing that.

Doing nothing sure exhausts the brain.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Into the Maze of a Mind by Rebekah Whittaker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.