Friday, October 07, 2005

Why are you looking at me like that? Haven't you ever seen a monkey before?


Ha, do you remember that Liz? That was when we were on the tour bus in Germany and we were both sleeping and we both woke up at the same time to the tour guide saying, "Why are you looking at me like that? Haven't you ever seen a monkey before?" You can imagine the confusion.

Guess what happened today? I got a letter, from Peter! Huzzah! It was very happy. And it was doubly wicked, because yesterday, I got a letter from Liz which contained seven CD's! Oh the jubilation! Not only was it mail for me, that wasn't college-ness, but it had wonderful CD's that I am now addicted to! What fun! It was amazing. In fact, I'll go as far as to say that it was naked. I love mail. Please send more.

I don't really have much to say.....it seems like I already said it all before, which I probably did in my letter back to Peter, so I guess he'll know it all and you won't. Ha ha! Actually, it was mostly about friendship and jedi boots and homecoming, so I doubt that you would all be interested anyway.

So what else? I seem to have been writing quite philosophical messages of late, so this will be a...relief? A change? A breath of fresh air? Who knows? I'm cold but I want ice cream. My hands are warm but my head hurts. You obviously don't care about any of this, cause I can just picture Steven skimming over this trying to see if there's anything of worth. Well, you know what, my fine fair-haired friend? There's NOT! So ha! Write in your own blog once in a while and maybe I'll write something interesting in here.

I miss me mum. She's a wonderful person, and we have such fun. I wonder when she's coming next...

There's a stake dance tomorrow night, and I haven't been able to find anyone who can tell me what the theme is or whether it's casual or dressy. We have to practice our song for Sunday and we have to plan the November dance. I have to make a poster for Psych, mend pants, clean the house and try and get some sleep!

Oh! One last thing before I go and leave you to continue drooling all over your keyboards. Mr George Winston is coming here, to La Grande of all places, for a concert on Sunday! And guess who's going? Not me. Actually, that's a lie, I am going, with me papi, and it's going to be great fun and lovely and amazing. So yeah. Be jealous.

I will leave you now, I love you all, and hope to talk to you (*cough cough* Liz! *cough cough*) soon! Shalom!

3 comments:

isha said...

freaks
-isha

Just me said...

hey, freaks are people too...
-Jillian

Liz said...

What the blogger-spam!? Hey, so I read this like a million years ago and commented on it, and suddenly my comment is not there at all. Poop. Yeah, I totally remember that monkey comment. I love our lives. Hooray for letter from Peter! Who's Peter? Hey, guess what. I developed more pictures from New York, including the one of me and some people and DAN FOGLER ("All my life, I've only been able to breathe through one nostril..." that guy from the Tony's! He plays William Barfee in Spelling Bee). Hey and guess what else (Guess what? Wanna know what? Guess what?) I get to see you really soonish for the Giving of Thanks and I'm really excited. AND not only that, but I love you a lot.

Creative Commons License
Into the Maze of a Mind by Rebekah Whittaker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.